Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Florida Gator Birthda

Origin

This year, I reported to the Cine Film Club-Java on the Origin this summer was the first year, the October presentation is based on ... at least in theory. The artist was hardly any film critic is willing to talk about it, and dropped a couple of remark I conclude that it is not really there. But I really, really liked it! Standing at the edge of exhaustion I sat in the theater that day, fearing that in the first quarter of an hour I'm going to sleep, but just so exciting and pergős was the whole movie, that this risk is not even környékezett. So long since I've seen good work!

The story was complicated, but not incomprehensible. The basic concept dream, the dream the dream and was influencing dreams. It has already won for himself alone, it used to be (perhaps too), I was inclined belefelejtkezni this topic, and the tépelődni, what if I just dream of our life, if all this is, if I am not writing this now, you're not reading, but I'm somewhere far from here, then one day I wake up and realize that nothing was real . In this and similar thoughts, even the most movies owe, but hálisten succeed in stopping them, and about to believe that the world exists around me.

not undertake to summarize the contents of Origin as a whole took place at several levels, multi-threaded mileage, which was just totally up to the end, it would not be worth it to highlight one motive, both belekapva disarray like it was just a whole. In addition, I also have watched that I knew nothing about it other than that, "dream the dream" , and I think this is so good it was. The film directed by Christopher Nolan , who is a brilliant five The Prestige, and the last two Batman movie also says. Incredibly good director, I am confident in getting, but now we really won the due respect, is that he also wrote the script, why you do not receive the Academy Award at, then there is no truth in the world. The színészgárda is outstanding, the film stars Leonardo DiCaprio , Ellen Page and Marion Cotillard visible and important as Actor, appeared Cillian Murphy (Dr. Nolan's Batman films Jonathan Crane-je) well.

film is more remembered in relation to the Origin of the Vanilla Sky / Open your eyes! the Butterfly Effect, the Truman Show, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind , and who knows, he knows that one by one, these are among my favorite movies. I felt that the Origin mindből immersed in a while, probably as a result tetszhetett so. Which, however, it recovered a bit to me is that it was felt that they tried very sellable to a wider audience is to make the film. However, in return we got an impressive design elements, is as it is such a Hollywood-caliber produkciótól expected.


the playing time nearly two and a half hours, in the beginning it was very long, explanatory, the preparatory part, criticized by many, but I think it was necessary to enable the issue is not so familiar with viewers understand and enjoy the movie. However, they have to listen next week after a forty-five minutes of the Student 's presentations about dreams, I was a little tiring. Then spoke of the filmesztétánk a lot of other movie is spectacularly avoiding the Origin field. This was not the best filmklubos show, for sure, but to watch this movie theater, in addition to free, we make up for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment