Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Denise Milani Skin Be Forum 32

James Blunt

is released on November 8 James Blunt's third studio album, Some Kind of Trouble title. 12 songs on the album, as well as various editions of three bonus songs can be collected, of which I have just Into The Dark was managed to obtain, but eventually I hope the rest will also be available. The disc itself is very, very like it, but to be honest, the fact that the previous two albums, the Back To Bedlam and All The Lost Souls one could not choose a favorite, did not facilitate this. 90% of all three disks I love it. The new album is not really taken a very striking change, though overall I think the general effect is cheerful. The songs in the 8th, since I have certainly heard quite worn. Too much about my favorite, so it would be superfluous leírogatni them, instead you select the dallistán.

01 - Stay The Night
02 - Dangerous
03 - Best Laid Plans
04 - So Far Gone
05 - No Tears
06 - Superstar
07 - These Are The Words
08 - Calling Out Your Name
09 - Heart Of Gold
10 - I'll Be Your Man
11 - If Time Is All I Have
12 - Turn Me On
13 - Into The Dark (bonus)

of these are even specifically mention the Turn Me On t- , with macho lyrics in the first hearing since I can not move forward, not so much that it quickly is translated, so HERE read Hungarian. There's nothing strange, just unusual to me from the person anno sang, "You're Beautiful to . I really like the Stay The Night cent, which is the first album klipes song. At first, the video is not so much caught, but the more he saw, the more they loved. Because, let's be honest, who does not return to the tomb of summer? Those scenes, when he Blunty the sunset and campfire guitar, really very beautiful.


James Blunt in a nutshell you need to know more than six years in the army served as captain in 2002 and then dismantled. Then started to play music, first album, Back To Bedlam was published in 2004. The breakthrough in the third singles, brought him to the You're Beautiful, which, I think no one should be presented as it is practically agyonjátszották. The next album "All The Lost Souls until three years have passed, in 2007 came out, and then had to wait for the recently released A similar Some Kind of Trouble on as well. Characterized by a clip to make a lot of disk, the first one for example, five songs (High, Wiseman, You're Beautiful, Goodbye My Lover, No Bravery) , of \u200b\u200bwhich two of the first two versions as well. From the second of the six bonus songs together (1973, Same Mistake, Carry You Home, I Really Want You, Love Love Love, anticipate in Primavera) seen world. This clever method to reach that, specifically for calculating long, three-year waiting period does not appear so much. I know that he belongs to the performers, for whom there are those who have aversions, I think the tone and the specific number because a lot of love. However, this time I do not care what others say, because I really like! :)

lot of my favorite album of the previous two, but I can clearly greatest choice, namely the Same Mistake -et. I think this is the most perfect and most beautiful compositions, klipestől, all of it.


Unfortunately, to date has not yet published in 2010/11 turnéállomások in Hungary, but as a long period of the previous tour, even nothing is lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment