Thursday, March 3, 2011

What To Look For In A Toy Rat Terrier

Liebster Blog Award

Hi! This is the first

kiszólásom kritikás to my blog, that is, the first registration, which is not a movie, doramáról etc.. will be discussed. So, first of all I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who read the kritikáimat, ajánlóimat! And encourage everyone to write me comments, because they are very happy. :)

But, let's get to the point ... I got Zsofia1 from a Liebster Blog Awards, which I was happy and, of course, I accept!



Well, the fee, there are also rules. Behold:
1, an entry fee which the logo appears and the rules are stated.
2, link it to the person from whom you received the prize and let me know whether you agree.
3, 3-5 talented to pass, possibly starting this blogtársadnak and let them also.

very much thinking about it, who should pass on the prize. Could not really find a starting blog, whom I can possibly read and he read me, or at least just to know what to make of the díjamat. So, only one man I want pass.

Nomi. ♥

Just to get even greater enthusiasm for blogging. ^ ^

This entry would only do so much now. Next time, re-sign one of the usual topics. I hope you too will you be here! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment