Thursday, February 19, 2009

How To Install Labia Jewlery

2009th February 15, Sirtos dance (Old Buda)

LOG
"Basically, just because I went into the dance house, because previous Sunday Pepe so nicely asked me to go away already.
So I went to, and not regret it! very Pepe elvoltunk well, we talked, he gave me a guitar, let me mess with me, and even tried to beat my head with some knowledge of music, with little success:). Andreasszal also a nice talk, I began to walk up to him and told him in the face with a grin that has the primary Greek exams. Kindly congratulated, he began to speak to me in Greek. Almost everything I did, I tried to answer for a while, but then I could not keep up with him, so I said that, although I understand it, but do not respond very worthwhile wait. However, it was fun to hear him speak in Greek, yet I had not included, but is now very fascinated:)). Katie was also very nice, he also congratulated the nyelvvizsgámhoz, and has a lot in order to avoid the approaching maturity
dilizzek completely, it encouraged me so fiercely that all will succeed, that has completely calmed down now:)). We would like to thank you for it! The whole evening passed a very good mood, I really did not mind that I went again after a long hiatus. "


addition Vivi's journal: the atmosphere was very good, the stage picture was like a Smile:)) Check out the videos, you will see. Andreas announced that this year will be re-Sirtos Contest! :)))) ... so be prepared for the songs. You know, that all competitions with valuable prizes will be awarded! The more I come to the dance house, believe the good news is spreading fast. Perhaps the comments will read that this site is in Brazil, and Japan also read. May be that this text should be translated into several languages! ?:))))


Origin: Sirtosfan


Origin: Sirtosfan


Origin: Sirtosfan


Origin: Sirtosfan




Origin: Sirtosfan



Origin: Sirtosfan



Origin: Sirtosfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment